<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>iampro | tomclark1167 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://iampro.com/members/tomclark1167/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://iampro.com/members/tomclark1167/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for tomclark1167.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 01:28:31 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.7.00</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50810d93382a6450f6d3ee7fcfe49460</guid>
				<title>tomclark1167 posted an update:  Are you ready to order Custom Lapel Pins Singapore to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://iampro.com/news-feed/p/21900/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:25:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span> </span>Are you ready to order <a target='_blank' rel="dofollow" href="https://www.custompins.com.sg/custom-lapel-pins" rel="nofollow">Custom Lapel Pins Singapore</a> to show off your brand logo? Hi, I’m Tom Clark, and I produce solid metal badges with crisp lines and rich colors. Whether you need a small batch or a big order, I’ll help you pick the right finish. Reach out today and let’s set up your design!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4c0523cca5767eac32409f825488cb9</guid>
				<title>tomclark1167 changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://iampro.com/news-feed/p/21898/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:13:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d354958a85d49810651bf30ed26dd1c0</guid>
				<title>tomclark1167 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://iampro.com/news-feed/p/21896/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:08:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		